Thursday 1 May 2008

Day 54 - ....Still going!

Its been a while since posting onto my blog. Somehow the time, and days, seem to go by so quickly these days. Having the lighter evenings now, and with them getting lighter, spending time outside and doing stuff with the family just takes all my time up. Not that Im complaining.

Nearly 2 months in and my morning routine is so regimented now you could set your watch by it! Alarm off at 6 am, in the gym by 6.30, leave at 7.15, shower, dress for work and breakfast and im out of the house by 8 at the latest!

Gym work is going really well. I had another PT session last weekend, and I have my last one (5 of 5) weekend after next. Programme changes every 2-3 weeks ensure I stay on my toes and keeps my body guessing.

One of the biggest changes is that Im now running on the tradmill! I'll say that again for those who missed it, Im running on the treadmill!!! This is real improvement as I would have never done, nor be able to have done, this before. I know my fitness is getting better. I done get out of breath nearly as much as I used to. Its great.

I have to make more of an effort to update my blog on a more regular basis. Still need to find that elusive 'mission' to really focus on. Any ideas?

Nutrition is pretty much there, even if my wife says what i eat is so bland. Eating alot of fish and brown rice. And loads of fruit! Am considering getting some of the protien shakes to up my intake and help build muscles. Speaking of which, I have biceps! Found myself posing infront of the mirror the other day, how vain!

Laters

Kelv

5 comments:

Joni said...

Hey good to see you back! My advice for a mission? Shred & blog consistently along the SC 2.0 candidates and maybe earn yourself a nomination after a time. It will be life changing to be a part of it, I am sure. I can tell you, nothing keeps a mission going like a PRW and some other people behind you!

Joni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Groom said...

Kelv, I'm very glad to see you back and posting! I'm very excited that you are doing so well and making the lifestyle choices.

Anonymous said...

posting daily is hard but when you are dedicated to it and make it a habit it just becomes part of what you do daily. i ditto what Joni said in regards to a mission to follow. set a goal for yourself(ie, get down to a certain weight or bodyfat% by a certain date) and do whatever it takes to get there. it has to become a priority for you. being a part of this group has pushed me beyond where I thought I could/would ever go.
either way, never give up and keep shredding hard!

Anonymous said...

Kelv, stopping by to see how things are going for you. hoping you are "still going!"