Thursday 22 May 2008

Day 75 - Must Post More

Posting new entries to my blog is something I really must do more of. This lack-lustre approach is starting to rub off and Im not going to the gym every morning as I used too. I do still go but I feel I should be doing more.

The challenge hasnt really taken off as much as I thought it would, Im still going to achieve it, but have less time to do it on so I must charge up the intensity.

One other reason for not posting everyday is that I run out of something to say. I like a post to be in depth and draw you in and get frustrates at short posts. Have you nothing to say?

There, rant over!

Anyway, weights going well at the gym, and an unusual lump has formed on both upper arms. Its curious as they have never been there before and im not sure whay they are. I'll get a photo up to see if anyone can help with the identification of these strange growths.

Running is really coming on, Ive never run so far and so fast before in my life. Still a long way to go but the last couple of months is starting to pay off.

for now

Kelv

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There he is1 He's Alive! lol. have to give you a hard time.lol.
It's not about what you say, it's about what you do! Adam's who thing is not that you have something to say but that you are holding yourself accountable to yourself and to others that you are doing what you say you are doing. by posting pics everyday it is a daily reminder that you need to stick to your "program" or goal...whatever it is that you are trying to accomplish.
Kelv, just like I told Lisa, You CAN Do this! Your health is at stake! I will be here to watch both of you and help keep you on track! You will look back on this in a year from now and you will be amazed at yourself and your wife and the fantastic progress you have both made together!! See it!!

Mike Groom said...

Kelv, once again it is great to see you post again. I often have nothing very interesting to say myself. Mate, get back into daily accounability, because it does work. Did you see my day 200 post? I've not been doing anything special, just being consistent and holding myself accountable and the results speak for themselves.

Get back on it and I promise you the results will follow.

Mike

Michael said...

Kelv,

Daily posting isn't about having something interesting to say, it is about being accountable. You will find that just the idea that you have to post and put up a picture keeps you focused and on task. Come on, man, you can do it!