Monday 21 April 2008

Day 46 - Weekend Away

Having had a busy week at work last week, followed by a short break away with the family to the North East of England, where the wife is from, Im back home and hitting it hard.

I was surprised whilst I was away, I was able to continue (as best I could) with some of the fundamentals of my new way of life.

For instance, we had met up with family and went to a pub for lunch. Previously I would have for sure had something with chips, maybe a large steak or pie of some descriptions. But instead I shocked everyone by having a five bean chilli. All that protein! And it was pretty tasty too!

I had missed the gym for 4 days, so was glad when I got back to it this morning. I have another personal trainer session on Saturday and Im keen to get as much out of it again, same as I have on previous sessions.

My new toy, body analysis scales, has not had much of use since I had got them. I just hadnt had time to programme in what it needs as see where im at.

Anyway, I though Id leave you with a pic of me in the suit that I referred to in earlier posts. Still cant believe it fits!

I already have the next suit of mine to get into, sure it wont take me too long!






Kelv

6 comments:

Mike Groom said...

great job on the food choices while you were away. it can be tough sometimes. I love the photo of you in the suit. great job and keep shreddin' Kelv!

Joni said...

Lookin' good in the suit, love the tie! Glad to see that you survived some time away and are back in action with all of us. Good luck with phase 2!

Christina said...

wow - it's got to feel pretty darn cool back into clothes that were too small...one day i hope to pull off the same feat! Keep up the great work!

Ciao~

Debbie said...

Hi Kelv, looking dapper in that suit. Stopping by to say hello and will add a link to your blog on mine! Keep shreddin'!

Anonymous said...

I love it when I can wear something I haven't worn in awhile. Good on ya! You're looking very nice...love the tie :)

KaliLilla.com said...

Yay Kelv! Great to see you in a pic. Good job fitting into the suit. You look great!