Monday 2 June 2008

Day 89 - A Failure

So much for my last post!

This is the longest I have gone without making a post and I am here to try and redeem myself from the jaws of failure! The results that I got from the first 60 or so days, Im keen to get the same kind of results over the next 60 days.

Hard to believe I started this 89 days ago, thats 3 months! and the sheer difference in my general level of fitness is astounding!

I think I should see the last couple of weeks as a bit of a rest period, and now go hard at it, and blog a damn site more often!

We have the ongoing chlothing challenge with the wife. We are due a half way pic in a couple of weeks and Im determind to show some improvement and more importantly, beat the wife in the challenge!

So, back to the gym first thing in the mornings and lets shred!

Kelv

4 comments:

Mike Groom said...

You are NOT a failure. If you were you wouldn't be back with plans for a fitter future.

Keep shredding and keep blogging!

Lisa said...

Come on babes you can do it! You can manage the gym most days so you can easily manage your blogging on a daily basis too!
I want to push you but not too much cos I wanna win the clothing challenge! I know you will lose more inches as your a man!!(thats my lame excuse if I lose!)
Wanna see you on that sunny hot beach in a pair of swim trunks showing off your 6 pack ok! xx

Debbie said...

Hi Kelv, visiting your blog after a nice shout out that Mike Groom gave you.

Don't ever give up!

Mike Groom said...

Hey Kelv - check out my Day 213 post :)