Sunday 15 June 2008

Day 101 - The Pics are In!


Its good to have milestones along the way. They seem to focus you more on the task at hand and also gives you a chance to see just how much you have achieved. This weekend marked two of those.
The first is, of course, the 100 days mark. Whilst I cannot sit here and say its been a continuous 100 day shred (it hasnt!) its has been 100 days focus on achieving an overall task. Its amazing how long 100 days sound when you say it, but it soon passes and you cannot believe you have actually done 100 days.
The second is the ongoing clothing challenge with the wife, and here we are at the halfway point of the 12 week challenge, here are this pics to prove how far I have come in the last 6 weeks. Secretly, I think the wife is a little miffed as she has conceeded I am in front! Here goes...




First one being the start of the challenge, the second taken today. Bit of a change, eh?

News on the knee front too. While its still sore I have been going down the gym. Not pushing myself too hard as I wasnt too sure how the knee would hold up I went through the motions and was pleased on how it faired. Still sore though, and I have found what I think is aggravating it so will mention at my PT session later this afternoon.

Have decided to go big up top. As im big to begin with, I need to fill the gap with some muscle so will see how it goes.

for now,

Kelvin

2 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Big props for getting through 100days. It is no easy feat.

Great job on the clothing challenge. Obvious improvements going on there.

Keep the knee safe.

KaliLilla.com said...

Definite improvement in clothing challenge!!! You are so close. Good job, Kelv.