Wednesday 11 June 2008

Day 98 - Beware : Milestone Approaching

Am still resting the Knee as today it is still sore. I can feel the pain getting less but it is stil quite painful. Am missing the gym round at the moment. Its only been 4 days since my last workout but it feels so much longer.

As well as the 100 day mark fast aproaching, so too is the current clothing challenge. I know the wife must be feeling worried as she is really trying to detox. You must understand that she is not starving herself, she knows thats not the right thing to do, but you can feel the tension starting to eminate from her pending the pics at the weekend.

She has tried to get me on a technicality stating that halfway is Sunday and not Saturday. I think she is begging for another day to detox further to gain that extra fraction of an inch. I have agreed, so pic day is now sunday. Gotta keep the wife happy, eh?!

Will see how the knee goes over the next day or so and get back down the gym.

for now

Kelv

No comments: