Thursday 5 June 2008

Day 92 - Challenge heats up!

First off, I'd like to say a big 'cheers mate!' to Mike Groom. Mike, your comments have always given me the push that I needed, at a time that I needed them most. Your entry on day 213 of your blog really done it. Sit back and watch the transformation. You aint gunna believe it!

Check out Mikes blog for youself at http://aussiebodybuilder.com/ . A great blog and a real motivator, thanks again Mike.

Hit the gym real early this morning and was in just after opening time at 6.30am. Have always done my workout first thing in the morning and before breakfast. Really sets you up for the day.

Am going to start posting every work out I do, to push myself for constant improvements and to share the improvement in my fitness. This mornings went like this...

Treadmill - 3 min walk at 6.5 (Kph I think it is) then run for 7 mins at 9.0
Bike - 1.5 Km as fast as poss on a resistance of 10. Target time 3 mins, this morning was 3.20
Lat Pull (Bicep Grip) 65Kg 1x15
Lat Pull wide grip 55Kg 1x15
Upper back 42.5Kg 1x15
Chest Press 50Kg 2x15
Shoulder Press 22.5Kg 2x15
Stomach crunch with 4Kg medicine ball 1x30 reps.

I will work on some kind of table to upload rather than posting long hand, you will see the change more that way.

The clothing challenge with the wife is hotting up. Next weekend marks the mid point and we will be taking pics as well to show the progress. She has been getting great support from another ShredderSphere shredder Suzette at http://qfs-blog.blogspot.com/ . This is also really motivating her and the second half of this challenge will be something else!

Watch this space and check out the wifes progress at http://www.lisasfattofitjourney.blogspot.com/ and have a go at seeing who will win!

For now

Kelv

2 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Mate, you are more than welcome. If my comments have fired you up and got you going, I couldn't be more pleased.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so the heat is turned up! It ain't over until it's over! keep going hard, Kelv! both you and Lisa can do this thing. doing it together gives you both more power to succeed. it is so much harder when your spouse isn't on board with your weight loss or they are but just not wanting it for themselves(even though they probably need it more than you)(speaking from my own experience here!) sticking to daily posts helps you to keep it forefront in your mind that you are on a mission! now let's get to it!
you can do it!!!