Thursday 3 April 2008

Day 28 - Can eye lids sweat?

Nearly a month, can you believe it. It hardly seems a week ago since I started this and its already approaching a month.

As you can probably see, my blog has hardly changed in appearance. I havnt had the time, nor knowledge, to make it look all 'pimp'd out', but the content sure makes up for it. However my spelling and grammer is awful. I do my blog on a laptop, but I use a full size keyboard at work. Never seem to get my fingers on the right buttons!

I was in the gym this morning, a little later than normal, about 7.30 (instead of 6.30am) and I had the place all to myself! Can you believe it! So I thought to myself, right, lets really DO this! After a couple of cardio bits the sweat was running out if me, I swear! If you could have seen me you would have thought I had just come inside from 1 rain storm! I was drenched in the stuff, yet you know what...all over my face was the biggest smile I have ever had in the gym. This felt great!

Hit the weights hard too, no gear of letting out the odd grunt or two, after all I was not going to embarrass myself, and who would complain, I was on my own.

After I had done, soaking wet and out of breath I felt great.

What a wonderful, (yet hard) journey this is becoming!

Kelv

3 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Time goes very quickly. The next month is going to pass by as well, so you may as well make use of it. Great to hear you putting in a big effort in the gym!

KaliLilla.com said...

Great Job Kelv!!!!

Don't be self-conscious about the grunting. Have you seen Adam's quad blaster video? It's a screamer! :)

Anonymous said...

Kelv, way to go on the intensity level. that is what it is all about. keep pushing hard!