Monday 14 April 2008

Day 39 - A New Toy

Having come home from work today, wearing my suit that I couldn't get into (I have taken a picture and will upload it soon) I arrived to see my new toy had arrived.

Because I hadnt lost as much weight that I though I would, and that the change in my shape would suggest, I have invested in a set of scales that gives you your body fat content as well. Something else to track and monitor!

I had another personal trainer session at the weekend. Im still hurting from it now! They didnt change my programme that much at all, but concentrated more on my technique. Making sure that I get the most out of the excercises that I do, and get the maximum benefit on the weights, using the full range of motion, and ensuring I keep my feet flat on the ground. Something I didnt realise I was doing, nor how much it effects what you do!

It feels as though Im in the hard slog stage. Its not a bad thing but I think I need to re look as some kind of definitive short term goal, but can decide on what.

for now,

Kelv

4 comments:

Otter Christy said...

Howdy Kelv! I've seen your posts in our shredder neighborhood and thought I'd stop by and congratulate you on your success on and you're new toy. :)

Mike Groom said...

long term goals are great, but short term goals that are what can keep you going sometimes.

Sounds like a good session with the PT. Keep shredding!

Anonymous said...

As Adam says, having a PRW(powerful reason why) is a major driving factor to our success. hopfully your new toy will help you keep on track. push hard!

Christina said...

Hi Kelv,

Congrats on joining the shreddersphere! It's great that you have a personal trainer...having somebody to movitate you to do your best when working out is a big advantage.