Thursday 10 April 2008

Day 35 - End of Phase 1

Back on Day 1 I set myself a goal. That was to loose 35Kg in 25 weeks. I broke that down with M1 Phase 1. Weigh 128Kg on day 35 (5 weeks).

Whilst on this journey I have learned so much already on nutrition, training, mental attitude and positive pressure. It is fair to say that I thought this would not really take hold. That this would be another fad and would just drift away into oblivion and get back on the booze.

I thought I had set to bar too high and was prepared for failure without even trying and giving it my best shot.

How wrong I was! Im loving what Im eating, Im loving the gym, and Im loving the change in my body and mind.

So, results are in for Phase 1

Weight today 131.3Kg Weight loss in Phase 1 - 3.6 Kgs

I failed to hit my first target, but I passed on so many more that I thought never possible.

So phase 2. Lets see if we can double that weight loss by day 70, eh?

for now,

Kelv

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow kelv. powerful post. fake it till you make it. now that you are on your way you can now get down to business and you will make your next goal...early! believe that you can and you will!!! now that you see you are succeeding you now have the determination to follow through with success!!!
shred hard! push yourself BEYOND where you think you can go and will surprise yourself!

Mike Groom said...

Good job Kelv. This journey is more than making it to a certain number. It's about learning and experiencing the ride to a new you. Mate, you are doing really well. The numbers will happen by themselves if you keep going the way you are.