Thursday 6 March 2008

Countdown Change & Lock Out!!

Can you believe it. Blogging for two days and already locked out. Whats that all about? Anyway, the friendly people at Blogger have sorted me out in super quick time and Im able to get back to what I wanted to do.

Change of Plan

Over the past couple of days I kept thinking why wait 'til Monday to start? What better birthday present can I give myself than the beginning of a journey that will most definitely change my life for ever. I could find no reason all.

So, the journey starts tomorrow, March 7th. Day 1.

Does this make today Day 0?

I will log all exercise and nutrition for full accountability and I'm sure by blog will change over the next couple of weeks as I work out how to get info uploaded. I may even publish pictures, hideous though they may be.

Kelv

No comments: