Friday 7 March 2008

Day 1 - Feel the Burn

Today was the first day of my transformation and also the first time doing a gym workout for some years. Boy, what a body shock!! Arms like jelly after the weights and the lungs fit to burst from the cardio but it felt great.

Being in the right frame of mind is so important and I have to keep reminding myself to be disciplined. Im sure I will be ok.

Todays workout went like this
  • 10 mins Cross Trainer
  • 1000 m row in 5:14s
  • Weights all done with the exception of the Leg Press.

Time was getting on in the gym and I didn't want to be pushed for getting to work. Now I have a fair idea of how long my workout takes it should be all done tomorrow.

Calories today - 1,893

Weight this morning 134.9Kg. Day 1 and under target already. Shred On !!!

Kelv

1 comment:

Adam Waters said...

G'day mate, I applaud you for having the courage to start your real time physique transformation publicly. You are now on RTP VIP Blog Roll, Shred hard for 30 days and you'll be in the ShredderSphere.

Cheers,
Adam