Sunday 23 March 2008

Day 17 - Easter Hols

Easter upon us and the amount of chocolate going around is unreal. However, as my journey really ramps up I am not tempted to partake what so ever! I have surprise so may people having got this far, including myself, and this just spurn me on even more.

What can I accomplish, how will I look, how will I feel, what will people think of me, how will my body look?? All questions that will be answered over the course of time, but I cannot help but think of what the answers may be already.

Gym work is going really well. I had a rest day over the weekend and went in this morning an put an extra 5Kgs on each of the weights in order to push myself even harder. My current weights at the gym are
  • Leg Press - 100Kg - 2 x 15
  • Bicep pull down - 50Kg - 2x15
  • Chest Press - 40Kg - 2x15
  • Shoulder Press - 20Kg - 2x15

This in addition to my HIIT on the cross trainer is really making me sweat!

Getting excited about the results as you can probably tell!

Till next time

Kelv

2 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Good job on not having the chocolate!

Keep pushing those weights, with consistency you can only get better and better. Take it one workout at a time.

kelv rose said...

Cheers Mike. Sure was tough though!