Monday 3 March 2008

Let the Countdown begin! 7 days to go....

Well, this is it!

After years and years of being unhappy with just about every part of my body, I have decided to get off my arse and do something about it.

I have drawn my inspiration from the tremendous work of Adam Waters, WWW.rtp-BLOG.com. To have done what he has, and to have documented it in such detail, I felt that this would be the best way for me to achieve my goals, of which there are plenty!

This 'Blogging' is totally new to me and I'm sure I will learn just as much about web technologies available, as I do about my own body, nutrition and exercise.

My PRW

This one is easy. My Powerful Reason Why is small, cute, gorgeous blue eyes and has the ability to make you smile even if you are feeling down. I'm talking, of course, about my 2 year old daughter. Not to mention my beautiful, and supportive wife.

It is for them that I wish to undertake this journey, as well as my own health. I'm fed up of being out of breath whilst playing in the garden, and fearful of the mocking looks that I will get as my daughter grows up.

Day 0

This has been set for Monday, March 9th 2008. Why this date? Well, its just after my 32nd birthday and seemed as good a day as any as I need to get my nutrition plan end exercise sorted out in the week before. As they say, if you fail to plan, then you plan to fail!

I have, today, joined a gym! This first time in quite a few years, I can tell you. As soon as the induction is out of the way I will be off!

Aims

I have a number of aims, which I will post during the week as the deadline approached. This first, and probably the biggest is to loose the Fat! I am aiming to weigh 100Kg in 25 weeks time. This will mean loosing some 35Kgs. I cannot remember the last time I weighed 100Kgs! Mind you, I did weigh 7lbs 6oz once!!


For now

Kelv

No comments: