Thursday 13 March 2008

Day 7 - Gees my legs hurt!

Having really pushed at the gym the last couple of days Im really, really feeling it in my legs. Even going up stairs reminds me of the ache in my quads. But im reassured that having this feeling I know that it must be working and i constantly see improvements in my performance every morning.

Monitoring my nutrition has also been easier than I had originally thought. I have a fair idea of the right types of food to eat, and the importance to eat clean, little and often. Though Im wondering if im eating enough, despite almost constantly eating if that makes sense. I dont think Ive ever gone over 1,800 cals.

Still, I know there is still a very long way to go and this is only the end of the first week, but the results so far are spurning me on!

  • Gym compleate in full
  • Todays calories 1,516
  • Todays weight 133.4Kg

Still shredding..........

Kelv

1 comment:

Adam Waters said...

Ooohhh yeah, the quads when hammered right really do sting! Keep shredding man, see you on SS in 23 days!
Adam