Monday 10 March 2008

Day 4 - Or should that be Day 1 again??

Well, What a weekend. After setting myself going on Friday for the real transformation Ive promised myself, I find that the wife had organised a bit of a birthday bash for me with a few friends.

I so wanted to be good and found myself trying to find excuses, and not reasons, for being good. Well I failed ! And really bad too. I knew I have overdone the drink, but I was conscious about what I was eating. Calorie counting went out of the window and I kept saying that I was going to start on Monday 9th for a while.

And thats exactly what Im doing!!

In the Gym this morning, 6:30 and did my programme, this being the third time. I can feel it getting easier already, its true! Energy levels are generally up and I can feel my mind changing too. Much to the annoyance, im sure, of my beloved wife.

I am going to put up the weights tomorrow as some are fairly easy and I must push myself as always.
  • Todays calories 1,691
  • Gym programme done in full
  • Todays weight 134.6Kg

Shred On !!!

Kelv

PS. Can you believe it. Ive made it onto the VIP roll at rtp-BLOG! And comments from the Adam waters himself. Well that it. This blog is now public and out there. Lets Shred!

2 comments:

KaliLilla.com said...

Welcome to the VIP roll! Shred hard! :D

Lilla

kelv rose said...

Thanks Lilla
Kelv