Wednesday 19 March 2008

Day 13

Not much to report today. Typical boring day at work, and usual evening routine getting everything ready for tomorrow mornings gym round, then off to work again!

Still pushing myself at the gym, but I have noticed now that if I go up a flight of stairs my legs do not ache as much as they did, so thats something.

HIIT is starting to get easier. What I mean is im getting use to the burn and the process. Never thought I would have done this for nearly 2 weeks, let alone go virtually daily to the gym. Commit ed to the cause!

Calorie counting has ceased. Over the past 2 weeks I have never gone over 1,700 calories, and cant believe how much Im eating. Alot more fruit and salads, along with a source of protein, chicken, eggs and the like. So menu is pretty much sorted and I have a good variety.

Gym in full
Todays weight 133.3Kg

Kelv

ps. Daily weight fluctuation has gone back down, strange....

No comments: