Wednesday 12 March 2008

Day 6

I must admit, this real time accountability thing is really good. For I have started my journey and am already starting to get comments left, and replies to comments left by me on the Blogs of others. Not only is this down to me, but Im also accountable to the whole world. No pressure then!

One of the main things I can do to ramp up my own accountability is to post the dreaded before photo. This is a real toughie for me at the moment as I am sooo ashamed of what I have become. Its the one thing I really should do, yet find it hard coming to doing it. Does that make me weak, or just shy?

I have been really impressed with some of the increases into accountability with just about everyone within the Shreddersphere and am amazed at the power of these blogs. Well, just watch this space! For Im sure I will come up with something, too.

Anyway, this mornings gym round went well, Im really starting to push myself on the weights in order to get that muscle base to get my metabolism up. I seem to be eating tons of food and am careful of what I eat making sure im eating the right kinds of food, but never seem to get my calorie intake over 1,700.

Weight loss is slightly ahead of target and am really looking forward to the future results.

Anyway, time to go.

Kelv

5 comments:

Mike Groom said...

Hey Kelv - Welcome to the Shredder community! Hope you enjoy your stay. I look forward to watching you succeed. Get shredding mate!

KaliLilla.com said...

Hi Kelv,

I know what you mean about posting before pics. The first one is the hardest. I started out with headless pictures. Then after awhile, posting pictures doesn't seem like a big deal because we're all doing it and we're all here to support one other.

Keep up the good work!
Love, Lilla

kelv rose said...

Thanks Mike, lets hope I can perform just as good as all of you
Kelv

kelv rose said...

Hi Lilla,
At least we are all doing that same i guess, Im sure I will get the guts sooner rather than later. I have been seeing all the other blogs and it sure helps on accountability.
Still shredding.....
Kelv

Anonymous said...

Hi kelv. Even if you don't post your "before" pic right away make sure you do take it and then when you feel comfortable post it. it will be great to look back on when you get down the road and see how far you have come. plus just seeing yourself is quite motivating to push you to get off you butt!!! I speak from my own experience! by the time I even started blogging I had already lost over 45 lbs and even then it was hard to put up that dredded first pic even at my current weight at the time. KNow that there is lots of support here in the shreddersphere. everyone is here to help each other succeed. just know that if i can do it, so can you!! believe in yourself!
Suzette